Worrying what other people think of you can be incredibly debilitating and can cause you to derail from achieving your full potential
I used to suffer badly from this in my 20’s and it really hindered how i showed up at work, in friendships, relationships etc. The worry of what other people thought of me made me question all my actions and retreat into a smaller version of myself
I can honestly say that there’s an immense FREEDOM and JOY that comes from not fearing judgement from others and its LIFE CHANGING!!
How much does it currently affect you?
- On a daily basis how much do you worry what others think?
- What does it stop you doing?
- Do you find yourself going out of your way to people please?
- Do you struggle to say no for fear of disappointing someone?
If you want to free yourself from these constraints you’ve put on yourself I’ve popped 6 top tips on how you can start the process:
- Concentrate on what you’re trying to achieve not what others think …. remember the end goal
- You literally have no control what other people think
- Focus instead on being the BEST VERSION OF YOU
- Remember 99.9% of the time nobody is thinking anything of you they are too busy concentrating on their life
- Ask yourself what price are you paying for the worry, how does it effect how you show up?
- Who would you be without that anxious thought? What would you do differently?
Make a deal with yourself to release from the power you’ve put on the opinions of others and start to concentrate on YOU ( life’s too short !)