For most people, it’s not traumatic events where they struggle with, its the time they spend stuck in their own painful thoughts…
Does this resonate?
Anxious Mindset Cycle
Thoughts can do crazy things, making us fear the worst, making us feel like we can’t cope or won’t cope if x happens. Unfortunately when we get into that anxious mindset cycle, the relationships around us suffer, our work suffers and everything seems much harder to cope with.
When I ask Clients in their consultation ” how would it feel to be free of those anxious thoughts” their answer is always “life-changing”
And they’re right!!
A free Mindset is superpowerful, when we are free from our thoughts, not worried about the “what if’s” we can function in the present
- We perform at a higher level at work
- Energised and motivated becomes our new state
- We become excited about our future
- Our success becomes unlimited as we take away the fear surrounding it or our limiting beliefs that sabotage the outcomes
- Deeper conversations/connections happen when we are no longer stuck in our thoughts
One easy way to get out of your head and into the present is to ask yourself “what do I want my outcome to be” this could be for one are of your life or all areas and from this take one action today that will support that outcome
When we start to live in the present the future is no longer a fearful place
If you want to know how coaching can help transform your life then book your free consultation below
If you want to listen to the latest episode of my podcast click here